Focusing on the basics: comfort, safety and price. The Vista is a great beginner's PFD.Minimal flair meets maximum comfort, the NRS Vista PFD is designed to meet the needs of beginning and recreational paddlers with a focus on comfort, safety and price.
- With a lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket and multiple reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The basic design and budget-friendly price tag makes it easy to buy a Vista as a spare for your boat.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- 50N buoyancy.
|Entry:||Front entry, zipper + buckle
||CE EN 393.|
|Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Pockets:||1 front, zippered
|SIZE||CHEST SIZE (CM)