The NRS cVest is a Type III, medium profile life jacket with 16.5 pounds of flotation.
Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Reflective patches on the upper back are also attachment loops.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric resists tears and abrasion.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- The cVest carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III||
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon||
3M reflective accents throughout
LIFE VEST SIZING:
|S/M||30'' - 42''|
|L/XL||42'' - 52''|
|XL/XXL||50'' - 56''|